There you are, staring at yourself in the mirror asking why you can’t seem to get rid of those stubborn cellulites on your thighs. But if it’s any consolation, that dimpled-looking skin that causes you a lot of anxiety is actually present in more than 80% of women around the world. That means that even supermodels and celebrities have them.
The good news is, there are ways to at least lessen your stubborn cellulite. Follow these tips:
- Get a massage. One of the most promising remedies for cellulite is massage because it helps improve lymphatic drainage and stretch out skin tissue, which in turn stretches out your cellulites too. Plus, you can’t go wrong with some relaxation. Get a massage regularly to achieve the desired results.
- Try a cellulite cup. If you haven’t heard of it, a cellulite cup is a device placed over the cellulite and squeezed to pull, lift and stretch the tissues, improve lymphatic system drainage, and increase circulation to help smooth out those cellulite dimples.
- Maintain your weight. When you gain weight, it causes your skin to stretch and eventually form cellulites. So if you want to get rid of those dimples on your thighs, you could start by losing some weight and doing strength training to help your skin gain back its elasticity. A good run in the morning or afternoon tones your legs and eventually smooths your skin. You can also check out dietary and lifestyle tips to help you get rid of cellulites and achieve your desired weight in the process.
- Drink a lot of water. As cliché as it sounds, drinking water can really do wonders to your body including your cellulites. Dehydration could easily make your skin weak and thin, which makes cellulite more visible. This is why it’s very important to keep yourself hydrated to not only minimise the appearance of cellulite but also keep your skin healthy in general.
- If you smoke, quit it. Smoking does a lot more damage to your body than you could imagine, especially to your skin. Research revealed that cigarette smoke could deplete the formation of collagen, which causes cellulite to be more visible.
- Improve your skin’s strength. Aside from exercise, proper hydration, and a good diet, you can also invest in products that will help build collagen in the skin and minimise the appearance of those stubborn cellulite. Learn more about these products from authority blogs like Beauticate.
Finally, you can try dry brushing, a popular skincare routine today that helps improve lymphatic drainage, lessen the appearance of cellulite, and make your skin smoother. Since this technique requires dry skin, try to do it before you take a shower and lather on a good moisturiser after. Of course you need to consult your dermatologist if it’s applicable for you.
Nearly every woman on earth has cellulite, so you don’t have to be too conscious about those dimples of your thighs. Try to follow these tips and see what works best for you.